View Single Post
Old 05-18-2003, 08:40 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
lyn_blossom78

I'm a day late--had to go pick up a puppy with my daughter yesterday (6 hrs driving), and endure 3 hours with Squinty at a wedding. He was in an extremely obnoxious mood (even joked about tripping the bride on her way back up the aisle). I'm telling you, I thought I was going to go nuts!

So, when I got home, I told him I had to go to the store for a few things. He insisted I needed to go to our little town market--but I (rebelliously) insisted I needed to drive to a larger town--and wouldn't let him force me into his little mold again. Friday, I went shopping with another daughter, and we went to a really great mall in Columbus called Easton. Really elite stuff! I bought this really neat tin box thing to put laundry detergent in--definitely unnecessary--and we ate at the Cheesecake Factory--a really scrumptious meal (I'm still dreaming about it), and Hershey's Cheesecake (couldn't eat the crust, since I'm allergic to wheat, but it was great anyways). I left a large tip, which Squinty would have had a coronary over--he's always cheap, and insists I be that way with a tip--but I was a waitress once, so I like to tip big.

And, I won't even tell you how much chocolate I've eaten lately--I'd be too embarrassed.

Sorry I missed the movies--Barbiedeb, I could have picked you up on the way to Maryland, if I'd have known. I'll have to catch the next movie.

Lyn