View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 10:01 AM
  # 661 (permalink)  
mythreesons
Grateful Member!

FOREST HILL HEALTHCARE CENTER
497 MT PROSPECT AVE
NEWARK, NJ 07104

This is where Rae is, she was not moved. She will have a phone line Monday and I am going to try to get a lap top to her. Don't get excited yet HATZer's, it is a relic and I am not sure if this technically challenged double winner can get it back up to speed, but she sure is gonna try! She said the place isn't so bad. She has settled in and I guess it was the initial shock of having to stay for several weeks that had her upset. With all the physical therapy she is getting and going to continue to receive she realizes when she gets home, things will be a lot easier for her. She does call the therapist, Physical Terrorists, LOL. She has a cell phone for now if anyone wants to give her a call, I know she would love to hear from her cyber family. #973-573-3132.
Sorry for the scare WL... looking back I would have taken that the same way... she is well though and I am hoping to get down to see her this weekend.

Just to add to the sneak a drink thread part. Some of us moms used to take wine in sippy cups to the park. Now that is desperation, haven't admitted that outside the cirlce of fellow sippy cup sippers. Oh the lengths that we will go...