View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 05:49 AM
  # 1137 (permalink)  
Lbad
X IV

Wow Eddie! That's a great list. I am grateful for my kids. They say and do some pretty funny stuff. Here is an example of what happened yesterday with my oldest daughter.

I dropped shauna off at school and was driving home. My cell phone rang but I didn’t get to it in time. I checked the message and it was shauna and she was crying (hard) about something at school she did the day before. I couldn’t understand her through her tears. I called the school immediately thinking “oh my gosh something is wrong with my baby!” I got through to her teacher Mr. Goul. He informed me that Shauna was in trouble for sticking gummy worms on her forhead during reading time yesterday and making her group laugh out loud.. It seems she was supposed to be eating them quietly while they listened and read along to a story.
PS: this story this all happened yesterday and she didn’t tell me although we went grocery shopping after school and I told her she could get a treat. She said (gasp) that she didn’t want one. It seems that she had some gummy worms at school. And she said, I think I ate to many.” I was like ok.......More was revealed the next morning.

HA HA HA lol I had to get out all my giggles before she got home from school.
Hope everyone has a great day.