View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 05:30 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Just4me1990

Well I did it, I did the c section on my own on April 4th. I had some complications but still wouldn't have it any other way. Because I went to that hospital when the incident happened they knew of my DV case. And the team that was assigned to me was just... Gods Angel's. Those doctors those nurses the whole time treated me so amazing. One nurse put her head against mine as I was getting my spinal and told me I am the strongest person she has ever met, that one day she hopes I can see what she sees. Every. Single. Person on that staff took the time to sit and talk to me. My 2 doctors gave me flowers and nurses wrote me cards. I knew I needed to do this on my own, but these people showed me when I was at my most vulnerable just how strong I am. I never had that. Yes. He was always by my side but once he left to be with the baby and they would close me up I would always fear I would go back to the room and he would he gone, or my wallet, or he would be in a mood. There was none of that this time. It was just us. And my baby boy? Is perfection. I named him Caleb. And although the pain still hit when I was trying to walk to recover and would see the father's there looking at their babies through the window I know I'm going to get through this.