View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 05:52 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Scrapiron73

Hi everyone just though I would do a update.

AS it stands everthing is pretty much still the same
there has been no contact and she is still blocked on my behalf. Although I have seen her but not face to face ( I will get to this in a bit )

I have been out this week with friends and have booked a holiday for myself and my daughter in june (1week in Suffolk) and my eldest son has also booked a holiday for me and him, an all expenses paid trip to benidorm in September. I have continued to run although not very far as im not as fit as i used to be.
but my goal is 5k.

I'm going to the gym tomorrow with my 2nd eldest son and have done some boxercise with my youngest son (hes a boxer) THIS ABSOLUTELY RUINED ME! ... i can't stress enough how working out benifits your mental health !!!

so to the part where I said that I see my EX AGF.
Well I was on certain social media app !!! And who popped up making videos YES THE EXAGF ! you know the videos where they mime the words to songs ? the ones that go (f××k you goodbye ive moved on) well there's at least 40 videos like that !!! All with the new ABF And I know these are aimed at me. But it's just the sheer nerve of how she's carrying on like shes the victim ! its almost like shes saying ( look how happy i am now im not with you anymore, ive got a new bf and things are going great, you was the problem) ALTHOUGH I KNOW THIS ISNT TRUE. but it absolutely blows my mind how these people can jump from one relationship (22yrs) to another and we are talking 0-100mph without even looking back but only to try and hurt you if they do.

Why can't they just move on ? why do they still feel the need to try and negatively impact your life ?
After all you have you have your drink as much as you like and when you please, and you have a new boyfriend who's also a drinker surely she should be content ? after all she chose this.

But my biggest fear is shes like a boomerang ! this is a person that repeats the same pattern over and over! she cant do CRAZY for too long and needs to come back down to reality and in the near future I will get a knock at the door ! As per all the other times ( I'm half thinking about moving )

but as for seeing her after 5wks and with the new boyfriend even if it was online. I just think it's sad that she has to still focus on me ! And try to emotionally hurt me, but i have asked myself

why won't she leave me alone ?
what is she getting from them videos ?
Did she make them in the hope that I would go running to her begging for her to come back like in the past ?
Or Is she just looking for me to react ?
I think I've given up trying to work out why they do things they do other than they are emotionally damage people (EMOTIONAL VAMPIRES) that feed of of negativity!!! Or its nothing more than childish behaviour
And They have never grown up ?

anyway thank you all for hearing me out
I will keep everyone updated in a week or two .