View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 05:06 PM
  # 301 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Grateful I got to spend some time with my sister today. We were watching True Crime and I was disappointed in the show, especially with Jodie Foster being in the show. I had a hard time getting into the show. You really have to pay attention. My sister and I were talking during parts of it. I may bring my laundry over tomorrow. She said she was just getting ready for her trip. I was just so tired today, lately. Grateful I have been sleeping well, I think my body must need it right now. Tomorrow, I am grateful if I get to do my laundry over at my sister's. Her washer/dryer are so much better and bigger than the ones we have. I think they get the clothes cleaner too. They have a great washer and dryer. I'm lucky she lets me do laundry over there.
Thankful it didn't rain today but I do think we have more coming.
Grateful my sister has been studying some of the Native Americans that live around here and have for a long time. There is a mountain here and one in another part of the Bay Area and they say that life was started in between the two mountains. Something like that. I may have gotten it a little wrong, but they are sacred mountains. I used to love riding horses through the mountain. I always had to go with someone though, I would get lost! Plus, it's better for the horses if you go with more than one, depending on the horse. So many of the Native American were extremely skilled riders.
Love and peace to you all. Have a wonderful evening. Pleasant dreams to you all.