View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 02:48 PM
  # 294 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Grateful for a lot of sleep today. Astro, hoping you're well and your brother too.
It's been raining here most of the day.
Grateful my sister is going to Chicago soon to see one of her high school friends How fun. They are going to spend their time in one of the nice hotels in Chicago. Chicago has some great restaurants and hotels. I hope she has a good time. She's leaving pretty soon. I'll probably have to do my laundry in the laundry room. She lets me do laundry in her house sometimes and we'll watch a movie or something. You're right Alpine, I don't care for having to do laundry in there and half the time it's broken or there is only one laundry working. I'm going to make a call to the HOA and make some trouble. That is ridiculous. Anyway, I would love to take a little trip too. I'm not sure who would watch my mom though. Maybe she could stay at my sister's house. All those stairs though are really hard for her. If the twins are home, they can carry her up the stairs. She's lost so much weight and they are so big! I guess they have a track and field meet around Easter, they are trying to work out coming home, but they may not be able to. Oh well.
Alpine, glad you're getting out and thanks for telling me about the horse and a bridal path. I would love to have a horse again. With all that snow and cold, I'd have to get a New Zealand Rug for her. It's one of the most waterproof, thickest horse blankets there are.
My mom told me that Walgreens lost $7 Billion last quarter. No wonder! The MBAs are going to probably either sell it or close it. I dislike CVS even worse and that is the only other one close by. One of my doctors told me about a pharmacy that delivers but I don't know where it is. Maybe I'll look it up, that would be so nice. I feel so sorry for the people who work at Walgreens. The Corporation is really doing Walgreens employees wrongly! It used to be such a great store.
Wishing you all a wonderful evening. Peace and love to you all. xxoo Grateful for all of you and your posts.