Old 03-28-2024, 01:14 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Zencat
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

One year is fantastic Kenzie

↫↫↫↫↫ 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵 ↬↬↬↬↬

Having departed from Christianity, for a long time I had an strong aversion to Easter. For me It was a time of drug excess and raunchous parting. I sometimes hosted Black Mass parties on Easter. All sorts of debauchery back in the day. Needless to say I had mucho problems-o's.

Not today, thank all the old and new Gods, the past is behind me and sobriety clears the way to better times coming my way. I have received many blessings in recovery to the point of amazement. I had feared I was 'out there' using for too long to recover my mood and health. Boy-o was I wrong, and thankfully so.

If your struggling today with sobriety, keep fighting. It is likely you too will recover beyond your wildest dreams. Also for a low mood practice gratitude daily. It will change who you are and how you see the world around you for the better. Thank you Least

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend."
- Melody Beattie