View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 08:00 AM
  # 184 (permalink)  
samwitch

Originally Posted by Pekelover2 View Post
Feeling a little more hopeful.
I fed the dogs and my husband has left for work. I texted friends. Had a good workout with weights after my hike.
I made a nice salad. Lately, I’m just putting a lot of red wine vinegar on my salad with a tiny bit of olive oil. It taste really good that way. I go through phases with salad dressings. I love to make my own. It’s so simple but I don’t have any shallots, and I really need shallots for my homemade dressing. I’m also eating chips and salsa.
I would like to read my New Yorker magazine, but I can’t focus right now. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I just feel like watching television. I know that Zen cat likes true crime. Friday night is a great night because they have dateline and 2020 on. And they are both amazing true crime shows!
I am so into true crime that there are very few cases that I have never heard of before.
Anyway, I’m just going to keep checking in. I hope everyone is doing well.
Peke, hope you are doing okay today. I love homemade dressing too, though mine is usually lemon juice, olive oil and salt/pepper, but I should try different ones. I have always like the red wine vinegar and olive oil combo, but never thought to add other stuff.
I was super into true crime podcasts a couple years ago--I think I heard them all, lol.