View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 05:39 PM
  # 202 (permalink)  
Bekindalways

Ally, I so hear you on the getting out even when I don't want to do it. It really can perk me up too.

Alpine, I'm jealous of the snow the East Slope got. We could so use 3 feet of snow. It looks like May here instead of March. I'm mostly happy when spring comes but when we hardly had a winter, it is hard.

Astro, it is kind of cool having the mountains go right down the middle of our state. We talk about the "Front Range" as well as the "East and West Slope". The continental divide goes down the middle of the state too. On one side water flows into the Gulf of Mexico and on the other into the pacific . . . .well it probably used to flow into the sea of Cortez but now just goes into irrigation and human consumption.

Today I'm grateful for
- my smart student who asks lots of questions
- 50 minutes of yoga
- my neighbor waxing my skis
-peas and tomatos for dinner
- straightening out some points with the accountant.

Some years ago there was a book about Goddesses. I never read it but have heard about the Goddess Vesta. She is belongs to the hearth. This is me. I spend lots of time home alone taking care of the house. In taking care of my parents house I feel connected to my sibling and my Dad. I do dread when the house is sold and I will have to find my own place unconnected to my family. Ah well.