View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 06:45 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Just4me1990

Yes, the office just called me actually asking for my VINE number to tell me he will be going in front of a judge today and might be released. They will let me know if he is or not. Yes I also am going to this program called the YWCA to see what options I have to keep my children and I safe. It is weird it's like I am on auto pilot. It has happened so many times that it is surreal this time is for real. I am making sure I leave no room for contact whats so ever. But I won't lie I am petrified for what's to come, and how angry he is. If it's one thing I know about him is that he does not let things go. Ever. Its almost as if he gets off on making someone suffer for not staying and putting up with him. I'm also haunted by his face. All I see is him when I sleep. Nothing scary. Worse actually. I dream of simple things. Us laughing while watching a movie, eating and talking about non sense. Last night I had a dream my water broke and he was frantic trying to get the kids up and ready so we could leave to the hospital. I woke up looking down worried my water really did break because it was so real. But no everything was dry. I looked next to me and instead of him it was my kids I was surrounded by. I go in for a scheduled c section on April 4th or 5th doctors will let me know on next visit. He has been by my side during every single one of them. So this is hurting. But I am trying to think how temporary that would last. After our second child I found myself only 1 week waking up with my wallet and him gone our baby crying and having to wake up our then 6 year old daughter to watch him while I slowly went down the stairs and to the kitchen to warm up a bottle for him. I know there are SO Many bad moments. So I don't understand why my brain is showing me the good times. Its torture. I would rather nightmares