View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 10:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Strawbz11

I'm worried he's going to get me burgled

Trying my best but forever failing to get my addict out my life.

Two weeks ago I fell out of love with him. Now I don't see him as someone I love and trust. Even the care has gone.

His most recent behaviour was he came into money from a tax rebate. It appears he spent £4000 in a few weeks. But he claims his account has been froze. He's back asking me for money.

i moved in december. He finally came up last night. He knows I have an ottoman bed and asked me to show him how it lifts. Seemed very odd because he's not planning on buying one. It didn't seem genuine either. Then he saw I had cash in my wardrobe in a purse. He told me he wished I wouldn't do that and asked me where else I could put it. He for the 3rd time since I got a little money from a house sale has told me about if I get robbed it will go. He asked me very unnaturally how much was there. I said around £700 cash.

I've tried to end the relationship twice this week. But within 7 hours of him telling me to never talk again he rang me several times. His main reason was he needed a tenner! He then yesterday did the same. Said he'd never ask for money again as people just shame him. I told him I was done. A few hours later he's asking for money for a bill. He then said his minutes had ran out and he could not call and asked me to call. I worked out he's used 500 minutes up this month. Considering he's constantly telling me he talks to absolutely nobody anymore. His phones empty etc. Who's he spent 5 hours on the phone too.

Last week he asked for £150 then a further £50 to stop dealers coming for him. The next time I go round he had a second hand ornament. A large bag full of various console games and accessories. A random art set he gave my kids. A new little table. He claimed a woman down the road was getting rid of it.

I went down the next day and new joggers were on his bed. 2 expensive deodrants. He had a box of expensive laundry capsules and created a story that a box arrived downstairs in the flat hall, addressed to his flat in a woman's name so he kept them.

The bed was unmade. Oil was left on his bedside table with the lid off. My cup was in the sink used.

Several times this week hes put 4 kisses on texts and it was always 3.

I can't truly Imagine hes cheating or having a double life. The reason being he is a Broke mess. His hairs over grown. He constantly looks depressed and exhausted. His flat is grubby and needs a good freshen up. The bedding usually is mucky from the dog.

Now onto the dog. in september he got a puppy. He allowed her to sleep in the bed and jump allover us. I began to complain that she was 24/7 demanding attention and 24/7 in between us up on the furnuture. She completely took over. Hed speak to her more than me. Hed even say i was jealous of a dog. I was merely pointing out adults need adult time. Then 2 weeks ago when his drug use got bad he asked me to help find her a home. Shes being adopted tuesday. Ive found her new owners who look great. Hes completely off and cold with the dog. He is now irritated at her constantly and moaning she never leaves him alone.

I feel so unable to trust things im so worried he was here last night just to work out what i have and the mentions of being robbed made me feel so off.