View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 05:53 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Just4me1990

Hey everyone, I honestly don't know what to say... they did alot of tests thank God the baby is okay, they did a CT and that came back okay as well. The detectives came a while ago to talk to me, and cops are coming back to pick me up so I can officially start the restraining order process. He was back but not living there, my grandmother passed away and he heard about it, my mother had to leave to our country and I guess seeing it now he used that to manipulate her. Because he was out of no where so nice. My mother would call me on whatsapp and say he seems like he just wants to help. He took me to 1 of our kids appointments. And dropped off some sneakers for our daughter and I since hers wouldn't fit and mine had holes on them, I wouldn't speak much because it felt weird. How nice he was being. Today he asked to come over early to help paint our daughters room. He knew I was too tired to do it since my mother has a cleaning company, money is running tight so it has been me cleaning the houses. I agreed because of how much physical pain I've been in from working I'm a few weeks away from my c section day. So I guess I started falling for it too. He arrived around 7 I was still asleep. I asked if I could keep on sleeping he said no problem and said he needed to step out. When he came back I was up at 9:30am he seemed different and asked if he could lay down but did it anyway I said no because we had alot of things to do today he started to snap I finished getting the kids ready when I came into the room our 18 month old was on the floor playing with water from a water bottle he was holding when I woke him up and asked him to help me and he saw the "mess" our son did he just snapped. It happened so fast.