View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 03:06 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Least s Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope things perk up and don't worry about getting in touch. Right now, we've both had a lot to deal with. I'm so glad you have Billie. One of these days I'll get another one, when I can give them a good and stable home. I hope you are feeling much better than you were. Grateful to see you here!
Astro, you and your brother are in my prayers. Hoping all things go well with him and with you helping out with your full schedule. You are a very kind man! Best of luck to you both.
Alpine, I'm a firm believer that sleep is healing, and your body is telling you to rest. I'm glad you're getting to bed early. Sweet dreams!
Grateful for some sun poking out. Grateful my mom is napping. She sure has been sleeping a lot. I've heard people tell me that sometimes elderly people sleep more. Plus, she's still healing from her broken hip. Grateful that I am making peace with my sisters blaming me for my mom not going into assisted living. She doesn't want to go yet and as long as she has someone around to help her with a few things and make sure she doesn't hurt herself, she does pretty well. I am for sure moving, but if I can stay here for a bit, it helps me save money, I can help mom out for a bit, and I need to save money now. She's not going to be around that much longer. So for right now, things are peaceful, no drama, and it is helping us both. I just don't understand what they're so angry about and anymore I really don't care. Thanks to so much support I get here, I am thankful I feel at peace with the way things are and I don't care what my sisters' think much anymore. Grateful for that.
Grateful for you all so very much. Pleasant dreams. Love and peace to you all.