Old 01-29-2024, 07:30 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
HBHB

Originally Posted by OpioPhobe View Post
Opiates constrict your pupils. Dilated pupils are from something else or she was in withdrawal from opiates. Opiates didn't make me mean when I was high. I was the opposite in fact, and was quite docile. You don't really care enough to get into a conflict.

Online Intensive OP is a half assed effort after an OD, in my opinion. Whatever she is doing isn't working. The tylenol 3 thing sounds like ******** too. If she had a legit medical issue with a doctor prescription it's one thing. It sounds like she can't keep her story straight about what it is for though.

She is actively using and I don't get the impression that she has a strong desire to stop. It sounds more like excuses to get people off her back while she continues to use. There isn't anything you can do or not do that will make her want to stop. It's not because of some defect with you, it's just that the drugs are that powerful. If you don't have kids with her my advice would be to walk away.

If you choose to stay then I would say to check out the family members section of these forums so you know what you're signing up for.
Thanks for your reply and perspective. She has a history of misuse with pain killers and especially Xanax. I’m not sure what she is using now but her pupils were so large that you could barely see any color. She was very robotic, wouldn’t blink, ZERO emotion and was chugging water. I mean chugging water like a chain smoker would smoke a cigarette.