View Single Post
Old 11-18-2023, 07:54 AM
  # 523 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Grateful for the rain too. Kind of nice it's raining at night. Surprisingly it hasn't cooled things down too much. I want to go back to sleep but I have to get up soonish and get ready to go see my mom. I hope I don't run into my sister today. Sometimes she comes on Saturday. Her papers didn't come. I called the place and yelled at them. She really looks forward to them. Maybe they'll be here before I go.
I know what you mean Fearless. I've been so consumed with this situation with my mom. They are talking about her maybe coming home next Saturday. In some ways it might be easier, except they cook all three of her meals. I have got to do some grocery shopping before she comes home!
Grateful I am really trying to feel better and stay out of the dark zone I've been getting myself into lately. Grateful I have time. I feel like all my stuff is piling up on me and I'm having a hard time keeping up. I wish I could call my sister, but unless she has a client, she sleeps really late. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to go over to her place or not. I know her husband has had a flu or something so I think he may have called in sick to work, which he never does. I hope he's feeling better. I never did hear back from my sister yesterday, but I was so tired I think I slept off and on most of the day.
Grateful for all of you so very much. Alpine, sending love and prayers and I hope you feel better soon.
Love and peace to you all. I am so grateful for each of you. Have a wonderful day day. So grateful for my sobriety. I don't know how many days, but it's a lot now. Yay! Thanks to all of you and your support.