View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 10:08 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Hevyn
Community Greeter

NL - I'm so glad there's a break in your weather, but yes - long overdue. Does it get very cool there in winter?
Alpine - I get the mowing & maybe even leaf raking, but no to the shoveling. Good exercise though. What a cool picture!
Purp - Hope the opportunities meet with your approval.
CBS - The two times in my life when I had to recover from a traumatic time, I was by the ocean. I sat & stared at the waves rolling in, heard the gulls, felt the warm sand underfoot. It stabilized me. I love the picture - looks so calming. Enjoy.
Fearless - I will be interacting today . Unfortunately, it will be at the dentist's office.
Aly - I love libraries - haven't been to one in ages. Googled German Warmblood & the pics were gorgeous. Must have been lovely to have her.
Tursiops - I'm glad the anger is fading - it's hard to let go of it. Enjoy the paddling.
Grateful tor sharing thoughts here.
Grateful for a continuation of summer weather. But now the flies are back.....
Grateful to be getting another dental appointment out of the way. Oh, to go back in time & take better care of my teeth. Thankfully, new dentist & his staff aren't judgy & don't lecture.
Grateful I just had salad last night & no snacking. I must've lost 10 lbs., right?
Grateful for you all.