View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 04:30 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  
Numblady

Free, if my ex is awake and it is anywhere past 5 p.m. you can rest assured he has been drinking. I am glad I now can mostly choose not to interact with him at night. Too exhausting. Hope your roommates are very quiet!
Purp, don’t feel pressure to name everybody. I think that keeps some people away and truly I am pretty certain everyone would rather just see people than get a mention every single time, you know? Every once in a while I get everyone but it’s not very often.
Jack, I saw a trailer for that movie when I went to see the Shining. Looks pretty incredible.

Grateful
- to be meeting my former intern for coffee later this morning
- that I’m trying to connect with friends even if it ends up not working out a fair percentage of the time. Logistics can be so daunting when juggling job and kids and taking care of home. Well even without that stuff they can be daunting.
- to give a genuine apology to a coworker because I said something that came out super minimizing and just dumb.
- for taking time to do a kind of meditation/exercise from my book. It is super woo woo and I wouldn’t say I’m doing great at it. But I’m doing it!
- that the cold front(s) are still supposedly coming. It was 94 or 95 again yesterday.
- for the cost savings and satisfaction of so rarely eating out these days.
- for all of you.