View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 05:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Thank you Venus. I didn't know that about your sister, you have closet drunks too. I think my youngest sister is playing around with psychedelics She knows how stupid that is.. We needed some help from her today and she didn't even call back. I'm done. You think, oh it would be great talking to my sister again. It might be for a very short period time and it goes back to all the stuff they refuse to deal with. I want to move forward not backward.] She won't go to therapy, nor AA, nor any type of thing that might help her. Her eldest son won't have anything to do with her either. Her choice. You act like a jerk and chances are, not many people are going to want to be around her. She owned a hair salon with a couple of other women for years and she'd come in drunk, throw things around and go crazy. Her husband told them to call the police. They finally kicked her out and bought her out so she has no work anymore, which I don't think is so good for her. She lives in a small town, imagine the rumors. The poor kids, how mortifying.
Thank you for your kindness and nice words. Boundaries and deciding I'm not dealing with it anymore. As of now, I have no plans to have anything to do with her anymore, neither of them. Thank you for sharing your stories, V, it helps me know that I'm not alone. 💟