View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 02:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Countryboner

Both of you touch on more less how my view of A.A, it's kinda niche in Scandinavia and agreed, it's reddit and if like me you mostly visit it in early recovery and I just grasp the abstract of a.a and an dismissive and direct approach wasn't the best way to make friends.

It's interesting the entire a.a concept and im gonna do the same my muscle memory for some.of the tunes. , if im not mistaken the service provided with our health care follow similar concepts at least for the meetings. I'm not sure exactly how they operate. I had a few one on one meetings right after my hospital stint. Im sure nothing related to religion or symbolism got tranfered to the govermental. We're a very secular bunch up here in the North. I respect a.a and what it means to alot of people. But I'm confident it's not something for me im sure most people these parts feel the same and it's mostly superfical on the same building. what we would view as superficial things Or what we view and such it can be saving very much apperantly A's a big difference.