View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 06:33 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  
CBS62

Hello Grat Pack. So nice to wake up on a Saturday morning with no hangxiety. I love mornings now.
NL I am so grateful too that I can afford my groceries. And I am saving so much by not putting half a case of wine in the cart to get me through the weekend!
Alpine I love my bird books. I even have one that has bird songs in it. Was trying to figure out a birdsong yesterday but still have not identified it.
Jack enjoy your week off. I am going to the beach in early May for a week. Can't wait!
Hev I love all 4 seasons too and glad we get them here. One reason I don't want to live in Florida where my family(what is left of it) lives.
Turs glad your mind is quieting down and you can get some sleep.
Zen it's nice to get support from you on women's equality.
Sam congrats on finishing the big work project.
Free good luck on the interview next week.

Grateful I went back to sleep this morning and got a few more zzzs.
Grateful as always for my half caff oat milk latte.
Grateful for my sobriety.
Grateful for a nice birthday celebration with my middle daughter last night. No alcohol even though my daughters do occasionally drink.
Grateful for my rescue kitty, Patty. She was originally my youngest daughter's but we adopted her. She is starting to trust me more and more and will get on my lap. But she hates to be picked up and carried. Used to have a siamese himalayan mix that would ride around on my shoulder.
Grateful for a free Saturday. Gym, laundry, relaxation is on the docket. Probably some other project. Too rainy again for outdoor projects.

Here is my bird song book.