View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 04:53 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  
Numblady

Yes, agree with FBL. love the Alpine memes! So true about the vacuum.
Sam, congrats on getting the work project completed. Such a good feeling!
Jack oooh nice on the week off.
Zen, yes to taking on the day in sobriety!

Grateful
- my daughter indulged me and we watched Little Miss Sunshine together. Definitely some highly inappropriate content for her age but on balance, I think it was ok.
- it is not raining. I am still grateful for the rain we got — but I’m also happy it’s not doing that now.
- my printer started working again yesterday. Not that i fixed it mind you but that its self will somehow kicked back in or the printer gremlins left it or whatever. Don’t print a lot but it’s annoying when i can’t!
- for a meeting today
- for being able to go to the store and pretty much buy whatever groceries I felt like buying
- the hilarious and dysfunctional relationship of my giant dog (dying to play with little cat; cries and whines every time he comes near and tries to stay still but her behind and tail will be wagging so much) and my little cat (streaks through room; sometimes goes right up near her face; will not play other than to mess with her by not playing with her).
- sweatpants and by sweatpants i don’t even mean sweatpants because those kind of have a waistband. I mean the serious athleisure wear with super loose elastic band and draw string)
- cast iron skillets
- a call from a sober sister when I could actually talk.
- all of you here.