View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 04:25 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
Numblady

Fearless, that really sounds like a dream I would have! Speaking of crazy dreams I had one I got in such a bad mood that instead of doing a normal warm up for a work out, I blasted some kind of hip hop and then was basically twerking and I don’t even know how to explain it, almost a finale of Little Miss Sunshine vibe. And then my sister came and joined me and we both jumped and gyrated like a couple of maniacs. May need to start warming up like that IRL!
Zencat, love feel it to heal it. Sometimes I’m still not sure how to actually feel the feelings even if consciously I want to — but I’m working on it.
CBS, I can imagine your mom doing the mending pile. Such a kind and patient act..

Grateful
- my parents are giving me so much financial support
- for some great stand up on Netflix, including the Mae Miller special. It gave me little tidbits of actual life lessons and now I think of anyone revealing their humanity as showing me their snow globe. If you’ve seen it this will make sense.
- for coffee
- for limited meetings today
- for rain overnight and today
- that my dog is being a very good girl (mostly) on walks
- for all the amazing content on YouTube. Sure there is lots of junk but lots of incredible info too
- that we all stumbled into SR and the GP by whatever means.