View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 04:10 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Numblady

Alpine, hooray on the good news from surgery #1!!!
Free, that sounds like something I would do (turn the house upside down for something only to find it some place — not obvious but more related to the thing.
Fearless, you are making me jealous of all the bread and dough related activity in your house.
Turs, glad you are asking for help.
Citrus, glad your cravings weren’t bad yesterday (or maybe now the day before)
Sam, awesome that you are enjoying spring.
Hev, glad spring is coming for you too! And amen to being glad to stumble on this site years ago. Makes me glad they make the pages searchable because that is definitely how I found my way here—asking the Internet something that was similar to a question someone here had.
Hi FBL!

Grateful
- to get some help from my mom and sis. My sister is a dynamo. Cleaned and rearranged my patio, my kids’ rooms and even kind of redecorated my daughter’s. My mom washed my car inside and out and helped with dishes and went to the store. And also took us out to eat a bunch. The sleeping arrangements weren’t exactly optimal but I’m sure going to miss having back up adults around.
- that my mom and sis witnessed things completely unravel with my son yesterday morning. It may be immature but I’m just kind of glad it gave them a realistic picture of what I’m dealing with and how I’m just kind of drowning and in survival mode here.
- to refrain from going on a big diatribe against drinking even when I had an opening.
- for a couple days without kids or guests in the house
- to have signed up to lead meetings in April for my online AA group. I think if I hadn’t volunteered I would just be skipping right now in my overwhelmed state—and I probably need them more than ever.
- for my pets.
- for this group and this day.