View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 04:03 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Numblady

Paul/FBL, I too am so sorry for your loss. And glad for the days you did get to enjoy in her company, sober.
Hev, that is so funny about your son’s cat. I was definitely checking closets because they love to sneak in there. I’m honestly still not sure where my little guy was hiding. He just kind of emerged and was sitting on the landing looking at me like he really didn’t know what I was carrying on about.

Grateful
- my daughter’s sleep struggles are not usually as bad as they were last night. It was awful. Reminds me of the dark days of when they were babies and I used to just walk the floor praying for sleep and then just waiting for when it was close enough to dawn to put the coffee on and pretend I was on a normal human schedule and was just an early riser.
- my blackberry bush has buds on it
- my mom and sister will get to see lots of wildflowers before it gets too scorching here
- I don’t have to work today. My brain is full of mud.
- the strange upside of pulling my back out is that it kind of forces me to rest at a time when I need it
-I didn’t get upset with my daughter when her sleep troubles became mine. Frustrated, yes. For sure. But not in a way I shamed her or took it on her.
-things often seem better in the light of day. Even if not great, still at least a bit better.
- for all of you