View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 04:23 AM
  # 120 (permalink)  
Numblady

Alpine I had that same thought about how cool it is CBS lives close to granddaughter like that. So good for all involved! Also, I’m so glad for you that you are in your own space and cooking what you want more. G/L in appt!
Zura you should definitely never feel pressure on the responses though I will say you are especially good at them! May those cabbage eaters stay away. I basically gave up on all things cruciferous after cabbage loopers or whatever they were ravaged so much of what i had. Then again I kind of gave up on gardening generally so there’s that!

Grateful
- that I kept my mind open enough to watch a Brene Brown talk on Netflix. I have mixed feelings about her stuff including about this talk but I have to say it was very well done and gave some good food for thought, especially around the stories we tell ourselves
-that part of the talk was about the role of gratitude in resilience and I guess just in general. Idk that’s part of my problem with these things…it all feels kind of abstract even though I know it is grounded in hard data
- for a therapy appointment today.
- for having/making time to think about how to live a happier/better life
- to choose joy and do something really silly last night which was…singing karaoke by myself.
- for the beautiful GP family.