View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 04:26 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  
Numblady

GRATEFUL FOR FBL’S 5000 DAYS SOBER!
PS those recs are awesome. Great place to get started! And as for dumplings I am a lover but definitely wouldn’t call myself a connoisseur. I just love them! It’s like coffee. I’m pretty much an equal opportunity consumer. And as for people judging freezer meals, that is silly. I’m just impressed if I can even plan ahead to defrost or remember what is in there. Makes me sad when people get sanctimonious about food. Also glad the depression is maybe lifting but understandable why you might be feeling blue with your mom’s passing, the weight of your husband’s illness, your dad, and all the travails of ordinary life.
CBS, awww thanks for the kitten pic. Also my recipe that didn’t turn out great (but that was kind of my fault in this case…) but was still decent was a chicken pot pie. Not GF though.
Zura, btw also great job on the lettuce! I am with you on the plastic cheese etc. At least you have something green in yours!
Alpine, I don’t blame you for wanting to keep the focus uncomplicated right now.
Jack, hope you feel better.
Hi to everyone else I missed or who is just passing by.

Grateful
- for another light meeting day
- that my son’s new medicine may actually be helping. Trying not to get my hopes too high but he worked with a tutor last night pretty successfully and was saying how he’s able to pay attention better in class.
- that friends may offer some non-screen adventures for my son over spring break (one family taking him on a camp out, another maybe taking him to their family ranch)
- for therapy tomorrow
- that my headache is not caused by self destruction
- for the GP.