View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 05:02 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  
PalmerSage

Here 2 days in a row - is this a new record?
Happy birthday, Alpine!!! CK - always love to see an Office gif.
Talking about frozen food, my family absolutely lives on weekday meals from Trader Joe's, especially when my kids were little it absolutely saved me (and supplementing with fresh vegetables because I used to be really good like that - not so much anymore!) If anyone needs suggestions, I'm your girl.
Fearless, I feel like stroganoff is a rare word to hear these days - my dad absolutely LOVES hamburger stroganoff, as do my husband and son, so I make it pretty often. It is extremely unhealthy but of course, tastes great.
NL, that is so profound about loneliness and just overall lack of support. I'm so happy you're making such positive changes for yourself. I can relate to so much of what you share.
CBS and Hev, love the talk of the OBX. We've been going to Duck and Corolla since our kids were born, so many happy memories with my ILs. And CBS - congrats on the 800 days and a long and compatible marriage!
Free, so happy you're connecting with old friends and family during your travels.

Grateful for coffee. Even "meh" coffee is pretty good.
Grateful for a telework day.
Grateful I cleaned my bedroom yesterday. It had really become a cluttered mess, which makes me so stressed out and just overwhelmed. I felt so much better after it was done.
Grateful to be getting my car back from the shop soon. I'm tired of driving loaners for most of the time I've had my new car (or so it seems).
Grateful my husband has some travel planned this week, it allows me to spend 1:1 bonding time with my younger son.
Grateful to be sober.