View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 09:44 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Jack, it’s good to know we can get our misery refunded if we want to. But why would we? Lol. Seriously, I love that quote and I love your wisdom here!
Numblady, that is a good piece about time surplus/time famine. So true. I’m really glad your ex came through with the bday plans even though it wasn’t ideal
PS, glad for your husbands PET results and good to see you
Zencat, like the wellness practice ideal. I need to re-implement mine
Free, lol. I am having a love affair with my cat Charlie
Turps, I guess I missed that about the shoulder surgery. Sorry to hear that. Good to know others have commented about personal or friends good experiences.
CBS, the mentoring is through a work program. Wow-38 years is amazing!
Alpine, crock pot barbocoa. Sounds delish. Glad you are thinking about a canoe camping trip. Fun!

Grateful when a door closes, another one opens. Always
Grateful to buy sonny boy something he wanted on Amazon and it made him so happy
Grateful the beef stroganoff did not turn out. I know what to do different next time to make it better. Grateful if we never made mistakes, we’d never have opportunities to learn and improve
Grateful to catch up with close friends yesterday, to hear very good news about a lot going on in their life when things have been so difficult in so many ways for a very long time
Grateful to once again be reevaluating some friendships that don’t serve me. Glad I have a lot of friends and can choose who I want in my life
Grateful to be meeting up with friend and her daughter to go to a beauty expo and lunch
the daughter is a young teen learning to use makeup. It is very cute. My friend asked if I could help teach since she wears no makeup at all. I won’t leave the house without lots of it
Grateful for my sobriety