View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 09:56 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

CBS that is such a peaceful beautiful pic!
I have t been wearing my rings either, in my case because of water retention. Grateful to finally be able to wear again
Grateful to be back home after vacation. Even though quite a few things didn’t go our way, we still made the best of it and had fun. None of us were prepared for altitude sickness which we all got in varying degrees. Mr F also got very sick the first day and had to miss skiing the whole trip. Sonny boy went out on our own and skied a whole day. Toward the end, we got separated and sonny boy fell off a different run so I didn’t see it happen. He got pretty banged up. Had to get ski patrol to find him but everything worked out ok. Grateful for no injuries other than sore shoulder. But he didn’t want to ski the next day. We got snowed in and spent the third day building snowmen and walked around town after Mr F rallied. Sonny boy and I did tubing on the final day. Grateful the condo had fooz ball, pool and ping pong table and hot tub. Grateful for the resort manager who helped folks move their cars and get unstuck. Grateful to get all our money back for the lift tickets and rental gear for Mr F. Grateful sonny boy had so much fun at Mile High Comics on the way back to airport
Grateful for wonderful neighbors who took care of the cats
Grateful to finally get some qualify sleep after getting back late last night
Grateful to be back here
Grateful for work team support
Grateful to have a day to unpack, chill out and relax