View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 07:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Hatguysgirl

Truly I am so glad he isn't here. For someone who claims to hate drama he sure has invited a lot of it into his life. I ACTUALLY hate drama, and am just so happy to have a clean home, and mostly calm happy children around me. It will be hard to get through the sleep deprivation of a brand new baby on my own, but he would have been next to no help anyway. I'm also grateful in an odd way that it hit the fan while I was exactly as pregnant as I was. I'm sure it was more difficult to get through because of the hormones, but I know I'm through the worst of the emotional turmoil before the baby is born. I sort of feel like his renewed blaming me and telling me that he was going to be homeless was him putting out feelers for how receptive I would be to letting him come home. Especially since we have to be at the hospital at 5am and he tried to tell me he wouldn't be able to be there at that time if he didn't stay here the night before. If I was less sure that I could do this on my own I may have wavered. But as it is I was very clear that he is not welcome here for anything but supervised visitation.

It completely blows my mind how delusional he is. A rational person would realize that he won't be able to live in his own apartment without a roommate even if he gets a second job (not with the cost of housing and paying child support on 4 kids.) A rational person wouldnt be blaming their spouse for filing for divorce when they had been planning on leaving anyway (let's be honest, he wouldn't have left, he would have cheated as long as he could get away with it.) A rational person wouldn't be blaming their ex for them not calling or showing up to see their kids. I know it's actual brain damage, but dang!

Of course I didn't notice how far gone he was when he was living here, so I was pretty delusional myself.