View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 05:24 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  
Numblady

CBS, I am loving your cat’s word!
Fearless, ugh I’m sorry we have the glasses/patching in common too. I almost cried (happily) when the current doc validated me. I had talked about my failures to patch and then said to him, well, and yours. And inside I was like oh no here comes the shaming because I’m the parent and I’m responsible for it all and the doc said, “Ok I’m going to take this off mom’s plate. They are your eyes and you are old enough to decide if you are going to take care of them”. I was totally braced to be chastised but instead felt like I had an ally. What a difference it makes.

Grateful for a meeting today. I don’t really want to go but that probably means I need to.
Grateful today should be the end of the long and involved bday celebrations for my daughter.
Grateful my son’s covid test was neg. If we had to cancel for that, oh the sibling drama that would have ensued and been visited upon me because it would be my fault somehow…I’m glad it didn’t come to that.
Grateful my plan of mostly just mowing the leaves instead of raking them seems to have worked. It’s not perfect but this way it’s less work and more mulch.
Grateful for sunrise and sunset.
Grateful for all of you.