View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 06:03 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Imv, I’m sorry you feel bad about not answering that call. I think you are just taking care of you though. You come first 😊 Btw, I love subs too. Don’t have them as often because I rarely eat meat anymore
Turps, that’s great about the insulation. Hope it makes a difference. Darn PG&E
Alpine and Free, I eat a single square of dark chocolate every day too 😊
Numblady, omg on the glasses and patching. I can relate. Sonny boy was born with that condition where one eye was blind, the other almost perfect vision. He started wearing glasses and patching at 3 which went on until age 12. The dr said his vision had improved to 20/30 so he didn’t need anymore. But the vision reverted back a year later. New dr said the old dr was wrong and he had to go back to glasses and patching. We could never get him to again though. Now he’s learned to compensate with the perfect eye. And the issue isn’t affecting his life in any negative way. So why would he do it? We always say what if something happens to your perfect eye? But despite what the dr without kids says, we can’t force our son to wear glasses and patch if he doesn’t want to. And that doesn’t make us bad parents.
Free, congrats on daughters nuptials
Remembering rusty zipper
Grateful for an inspiring ERG meeting
Grateful to spend a lot of time journaling lately. Free association writing and narrative expressive writing are helping me sort out my thoughts
Grateful for a great therapy session with lots of aha moments
Grateful to have a call with pediatrician today to discuss behavior concerns
Grateful the ski attire came from Amazon and so far everything fits sonny boy
Grateful for a lunch date with a friend today and dinner plans with neighbors
Grateful for you