View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 03:43 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
Numblady

Oh CBS, I’m sorry you had a root canal too. I thought I saw that and then I thought I must have made it up and it was Free who had one. But turns out both of you are having that special experience this week. Sorry for both of you.
least, glad you are getting some relief. Hope that continues.
Fearless, glad the roof is holding so far. I was super relieved that when my friend came over he said he didn’t see anything obviously wrong on my roof. There is one place where I probably have an issue but around the chimney he thinks it probably just needs to be recaulked. I mean, there may still be bigger issues but it was a relief he didn’t see anything hugely alarming right off the bat.
Turs and Fearless, stay safe in all the rains!
Alpine, congrats on the one coat of paint. After my recent experience, I would say that’s a definite accomplishment.

Grateful for the return to school today although it is going to mean hectic mornings.
Grateful my boss met with me and quelled some of my fears around whether I am contributing what I should to the org.
Grateful to know my daughter isn’t going to keep sleeping in my room for eternity. At some point it has to end. Right?? And then I’ll wish she wanted to sleep in there?
Grateful for my ten dollar Marshall’s planner. I miss my fancy expensive planner on some level but this bargain version is working pretty well all things considered.
Grateful my daughter felt showered with birthday wishes yesterday—eventually. When she first woke up she said no one had said happy bday to her except me and one friend.
Grateful I may be able to sneak in a quick cat nap. Crappy night of sleep and awake at 4:30.
Grateful for coffee.
Grateful for this group.