View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 08:29 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Free, such beautiful picks!
CBS, sorry to hear about the root canal. Glad you are getting away
Turps, I need to do that too - get out for a drive. I’ve got to get out of this house! I love my house but I’ve done nothing all week except stay indoors
Alpine, so nice when the Mrs approve
Palmer, hospice isn’t so wonderful and amazing. I hope you will take advantage of everything the agency offers including grief therapy. We grieve long before our parents are gone. In dementia, e grieve as they progressively lose themselves. Hopefully hospice will help you with your goals for self care ❤️
Grateful to enjoy the new living room arrangement. I know I already talked about it but I just can’t stop. I truly love it. Sitting there looking directly out at the view feels like resort living. While the mountain and trees block a full view of the sunset, last night Mr F and I sat in there and watched the sky turn pink 🌅
Grateful to go to the library yesterday for the first time in years. Used to take sonny boy. But now I decided I’m going to start checking out books instead of loading up my kindle then half the time not finishing the books. Lol. I’ll be checking out movies too instead of renting on streaming services.
Grateful to watch the Glass Onion last night. A fun cute movie with some good messages too
Grateful to be meeting up with my friend this morning to walk and go downtown shopping
Grateful to catch up on Yellowstone
Grateful for an amazing sleep! We got a heated blanket for ourselves for Xmas and I think this is helping
Grateful for all of you!