View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 12:07 PM
  # 446 (permalink)  
Zura

Good morning all 🌞

NL and CBS - sometimes I have quiet periods, I just get lost with the fairies 🤣. I'm ok but it's lovely that you were thinking of me ❤️.

Grateful our matching pendants arrived. They're of our fav family tv show, Supernatural, me and the kids are going to wear them on our key rings. I told them it was to commemorate learning to drive, but really it's a coming of age thing. They're flying the nest, or driving away rather and I want them to each carry a piece of something that connects us with each other, always ❤️. I was sneaky about it though, ssshhhh don't tell them 😜.

Grateful my son is ok. Night before last he messaged me at 2am that he'd had an accident at work, been "electrocuted". I asked him if he was in hospital he said no and I was having hard time getting answers as to what was going on so I raced down to his work......he had only been shocked, not electrocuted, and it had happened about three hours before. But I took him to the hospital anyway because his left arm was tingling and he had a few other concerning symptoms. About nine hours later we go home with the all clear. The doc said the wattage he was exposed to wasn't usually harmful but it certainly can and does cause serious issues so I'm glad I took him in.

About halfway through our wait he woke up from sleeping, started complaining and threatening to leave and being a complete PIA. Wouldn't listen that we needed to follow through and get the results of the EKG etc. He kept on and on. I said I can tell your back to yourself but we still need to stay, you need urgent treatment for your bad attitude 😂 (I didn't add because I'm going to strangle you otherwise 🤣 ). Ofcourse I was secretly relieved he was back to his PIA self, not something I'm usually overjoyed about 🤣🤣🤣.