View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 11:31 AM
  # 476 (permalink)  
Mizz

Free- How is your eye? Dropsie is on to something here.
Let us know how its going when you a minute.

I've been trying to be like Plop. I ran in the freezing weather yesterday and today. Im getting back to the ol' daily routine of running and weights. I allowed myself some breathing room and didnt stress too much over the lack of daily exercise. Im back now. I feel so much better when I stick to the routine that has been engrained into my cells. Ive not lost any strength or stamina so that feels good.

We had a storm a week ago that took out our back yard area. The Climbing rose had to be cut down. The cemented posts tore in half due to the MILLION MILE AN HOUR winds. So, I spent time filling up the green waste bin and rolled it down to the curb. "Its a long ways to Wednesday" a neighbor says while slowly walking by. "You're right. Im just leaving this here though" and then I carry on MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS and whistling while I worked.

On a different note. I'm more than willing to let any one of you adopt my felines. They are ten years old and have quite the zest for life. My entire Thursday was spent raging against the machine, raging about how fed up I am over these cats and their territory issues, spending way too much money on cleaning supplies, and washing load after load of laundry while hand washing 6 dresses. My house is really really clean though. I mean, it was clean before but its now ULTRA clean. So, after I evicted these two felines from the house, I decided (16 hrs later) that I would give it "one last solution oriented try."

Seeing how its winter, It would be cruel to force these two assholes to sleep outside.

The "one last solution oriented try" plan:
1 new cat tree, 3 new boxes, 1 giant box of litter, 2 new beds, 2 pheromone diffusers, 2 new cat toys, 1 bag of calming treats, 2 bottles of enzymes, 2 plug in smell good things, one rearrangement of the bedroom, one bag of super expensive cat food......

Also, my spouse wrote to Jackson Galaxy. He is the cat whisperer. So, Jackson if you are reading this....HELP!

And....Now I go off and enjoy the rest of my day. Ill probably take a nap at some point.

HAVE AN AMAZING SATURDAY!