View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 06:00 AM
  # 471 (permalink)  
Mizz

Advbike- Good to hear about the house. Also, really good to hear about bonuses and paying a wage that is decent. These things are really important in life. Treating people with kindness, paying decent wages, and making sure people are appreciated is really top notch in my book. This new home of yours sounds really lovely. Im very happy for you. What an impressive situation. I hope you have a great time with your guests!

Free- Your eye situation sounds really frightening. I hope the doc figures out the path forward and you heal quickly. When I read what you said was happening, I let out a tiny shriek. Eye problems are no joke. Please let us know what is happening. Sending all the healing vibes to you.

I head to the town where I was raised today. We are having lunch with my mother. I wont go into all the feelings I have about this. Its a mixed bag of emotions. I put a GIANT bow on the mixed bag, and I will open it when I am consciously trying to have a bad day. Today, I am working towards creating happy memories.

I'm still laughing over the scenario I found myself in yesterday while I was washing my hair. I got a new shampoo. I used the same amount that I always use but this shampoo lathers differently. So, there I was in the shower covered in so many bubbles and frothy lather that I was concerned for myself and the bathroom. It was the gift that kept on giving. Suffice to say, my hair is really clean now. It took some time to get all the bubbles and froth washed away. I should probably warn my spouse or just let him figure it out on his own....... It was epic. Now Im wondering if its actually shampoo in the bottle?!
True story.

Happy day, ALL!