View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 05:03 AM
  # 464 (permalink)  
Mizz

Advbike- Life sounds busy for you. I hope its all a good busy. No one likes to be busy in a bad way! haha
It looks like you are making plans to head back over seas? How's that coming along? How's the house over there?

As for the eating.....Ya, I had loads of food yesterday and slept for a very long time. This past week was BUSY and a bit overstimulating with all the customers and flowers. Carving out squashes and making centerpiece arrangements. Its great work but its also very tiring.

Plop- Im sorry to hear about long COVID. Its horrible for the individuals who have it. Sending all the healing vibes I can to you and yours. I didnt have long covid but the COVID I did have took away every last bit of energy I had. I really hope you two are on the tail end of this and getting back to healthy and happy.

A young tom! Wonderful. The felines are such a joy. My girl cat shows bursts of young energy every now and then. I remember how fun it was to see her zooming around doing her exercises through the house for hours on end. The boy cat was born an old man. He never zoomed or played like the little Miss.

Its also really good to hear your other cats have accepted the little one. We all know how territorial cats can be! The "this is mine" attitude can be next level at times. Extra. So, Im happy for you, the spouse, and the three felines!

Exercise. Well, I have also scaled back with running and weights. My legs started hurting the other day and I knew it was from the lack of running. So, I got on the mill for a 30 minute jog. Leg pain went away immediately. Its been good for me to not participate in the obsessiveness. The best part is that I am mentally and emotionally fine with it. Ill get back to all of that when my body tells me that its time.... Most likely today. I love running. So, I cant let the running get too far away as its the leveler for this life I live.

Stay warm everyone.