Thread: XAH is homeless
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 08:33 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
heyou

THank you all for the support!! I spoke with his parents last night and while they did ask him to leave because of the continued drinking and other drugs - they are still in contact with him and are still offering to help when he is ready to get clean. They've made repeated attempts to get him back to rehab and he is not interested at all. His father even drove him 2 hours away and was going to pay for rehab and he refused to get out of the vehicle when they got there. Unfortunately he does tend to get violent when drunk - cussing yelling and threatening - so no one in his family is willing to let them stay with them. So hopefully he will eventually decide to either go to a shelter or rehab but it's going to have to be his choice. If he's telling me the truth - he is almost out of money and while his parents and I have given him food and water - no one will give him cash. I'll put gas in his truck but absolutely no cash. So I do feel better than he does still have a support system the next steps will have to be his.....such a sad sad waste of a life.