View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 06:28 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
AJ143143

Originally Posted by Zencat View Post
Also AJ1 the "Pink Cloud" is anecdotal: not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.
I agree... I would way rather be in this pink cloud than drinking a pink cocktail .... I am going to stay positive. I also am in a bit of a unique situation after re reading the article.... I never stopped working or stopped doing my household responsibilities... or stopped working out... ect.... it says in that article that part of the reason people have a hard time is when they "get back to regular life"... I never stopped it... I just find it easier now that I didn't have 2-4 glasses of wine before bed ... It was like this thing I thought was making me relaxed really stealing my long term relaxation. I feel like I have a super power of additional energy and clarity now... I have a feeling that will stay. I also have been in therapy throughout my life for various things so I have done a lot of work on myself throughout the years Even when drinking wine every night I still read everything Brene Brown wrote, Eckhart Tolle...ect. I still had a really strong connection with my higher power. Life is not that much different for me ... I just feel so much better .... headaches are gone... Sleep is still messed up.. I have a feeling that will be a very long road for me. It is genetic... something both of my bio parents have and I have always had... Last night was horrible.... tossing and turning until 4am... not anxious either...just Up... it is frusterating as heck..... anyway... eating is under control now... still craving sugar more than I was before ...but I found these vegan, low calorie, all natural fudge pies... not joke... a serving is only 120 cals... and it is a decent size.. I think it is saving my waist line.... anyway... thank you for your perspective