View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 05:27 AM
  # 119 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Grateful to be up early though I slept too little and poor quality. At least I have more time to be productive. Grateful for coffee and the special way Mr F makes it for me everyday. Every time I want to try something new, like a new syrup flavor, he’ll do it
I missed a couple days and have not completely caught up. I’ll try
Free, I will be sure to check out makeup tutorials for over 50, and Palmer that stone massage sounds like a good idea too
Free, the honeymoon trip sounds so amazing!
Palmer, I’m glad that the tumor hasn’t grown. I hope there are treatments that can still shrink it. Decorating the home office sounds great
Numblady, so nice to have your own place now! Hope you are feeling more relieved and a greater sense of freedom
CBS, good to see you
Brit, I’ve wanted an air fryer for so long. Need to find room on the counter first. And now I also want a bread machine!

Grateful to order some giclee prints from the Alaska trip and frame them. Mr F will be hanging the, in the guest room
Grateful to finally get my tattoo done. It was a 3-1/2 hour process on Sat. I will send a pic. The design is everything I wanted. The roots on the small tree represent strength and being firmly grounded as well as being connected to the whole circle of life. The focus is on the butterfly metamorphosis which to me means birth and death, and rebirth, change, growth, freedom. I will always be connected to my family even though they are not with me anymore, but I am also on my own now, free
This tattoo experience was one of the most painful things I’ve ever been through. Honestly I don’t know what’s worse - labor contractions or being tattooed. People tell you it’s just a needle piercing your skin, which sounds bad enough. But it really felt like being carved with a knife! I’m glad I got through it because this tattoo means a lot to me 😊 Grateful the healing is going well. I’m not supposed to do strenuous exercise for a week
Grateful for perspective. I’ve been really overwhelmed since sonny boy started school. He wants to apply to two different specialty high school programs. This feels a bit like how I imagine college applications will be. But while sonny boy has talents in both areas, I’m not sure the maturity and motivation is there to get through the application process other than us doing all the work. And that is not going to happen. Mr F and I are sitting down with him this week to have an open discussion about all of this. I really just want sonny boy to feel supported by us no matter which direction he pursues. Regular high school is totally fine. I want him to challenge himself but not so much that he is too overwhelmed to handle it. It feels very tricky
Grateful to feel stressed at work but just do my best and ask for help if I need
Grateful to resist the urge to try to make everything perfect
Grateful to embrace uncertainty
Grateful so much for this special group of friends in the computer