View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 04:11 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
2muchpain

Had a really horrible day today. In a really bad mood. Got my treatment today. 10 hours. It hit me harder than usual; very weak, could hardly walk. Went to valet to get my car but I was too late. They already closed. Some guy told me I needed to go to the ER to get my car. Long walk. Got my key but was told I needed to go to the parking garage and my car would be in the handicapped parking lot across the street. Very long walk. Managed to get there without falling down. My car wasn't there. A very nice lady saw I was having a problem. She offered to drive around lot to find it. Couldn't find it, so off I go back to the ER. Talked to a police officer there and told him my story. He drove me around until I found my car.
Next time I get chemo in two weeks, I'm going tell the nurses that if they can't finish the treatment before valet parking closes, they will just have to cut the chemo treatment short so I can get to valet before they close. I would only lose around 15 minutes, so I wouldn't be missing that much. Now for a good nights sleep, hopefully. Have a good one. Feeling better already after posting this. John