View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 04:34 AM
  # 218 (permalink)  
Numblady

Grateful for the inspiring reminders I need to start scanning lots of stuff as part of a less-stuff, less-clutter life. Once my husband moves out and I have an office I am optimistic I’ll be more motivated to set up and use the scanner(s). Hev, that’s my plan for letters and greeting cards. I’m not saying it’s a good plan necessarily but that’s my plan
Grateful for another morning for gratitude on the deck with the ocean waves in the background. Tomorrow we head home but I imagine I’ll sneak in one last porch-sit.
Grateful for having my son’s teenage son ask me if I didn’t drink alcohol and being able to say that was right. I don’t drink it. I probably should have tried to work in a lesson about how it’s not this great thing people make it out to be but then again I know there is minimal interest in most grownup statements, much less a thinly veiled lecture so maybe it’s okay i wasn’t very on the ball.
Grateful for PS’ reminder of what we can/cannot control (and Fearless for commenting on it which reminded me).
Grateful I’m setting a boundary today with work. There is an emergency hearing and I just said sorry I was unavailable instead of offering to try and make myself available.
Grateful for all of you and your updates and inspiration.