View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 05:11 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Numblady

Dee is Da Bomb! Thank you for new part.
Alpine love that pic with the cat.
CP, holy crap over 16k days that is fantastic. Love that you are hitting these meetings. I need to get back.
As far as seedlip goes I know there are very mixed opinions about anything that approximates alcohol. I find that for me a lot of what I miss is the ritual and the taste of something different from water and coffee. So I have club soda & limes a lot, fake wine or sparkling grape juice. I find it works for me but I know everyone is different.

Grateful to hear the whir of hummingbird wings out here on the deck at the lake.
Grateful for one last day here before returning to the oven of my home state.
Grateful for post swimming sleep. Being in the water a lot always makes me sleepy. Oh, that and riding this air mattress tube thingie. It was pretty fun and I’m glad I did it.
Grateful we got an a/c miracle. The guy replaced the motor and it was 800 instead of 8k. I’ll take it.
Grateful for some painful realizations yesterday (I’ve been putting all this hope into the idea my husband can break the cycle of trauma and mental anguish he experienced and be loving and available to our kids…but I have to be the change I want to see. I have to break the cycle of enabling and putting up with BS and accepting unkind treatment from people in my life). I’VE been as much a part of the problem as he has. Or at least, a big part of it. And I have to keep working on boundaries and consequences. Simple but not easy.
Grateful for all of you.

Oh and hi PS! we were posting at same time again. I totally felt like it was the hand of something outside myself helping me. I am sure there are die hard who would be very anti what I am saying but it really warmed my little heart.