View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 05:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
PalmerSage

Thanks for the new thread, Dee! So grateful for you too.
NL, like everyone else I had to google Seedlip (you mentioned it a long time ago, and I looked it up then) - so funny that one of their mocktails is a MartiNO. That must have been the sober universe/higher power acting through your sister.
CP, my conversations with my old boss are so funny. He's only 55, and when he retired he immediately got involved in a million other little interests - so it's kind of against his will that I'm pulling him back in, literally a month after his last day with the org. We both agreed that if it's an easy situation that works for both of us, and is short term, we'll pursue it.
Fearless, I hope your H feels better soon, and that you and your son don't catch it!
Turs, that cemetery walk sounds lovely and peaceful.

Grateful for coffee.
Grateful for a tiring yet productive day of decluttering and moving some small items at my parents' house yesterday. I know that my presence is a boost to them, and being there made me feel a little guilty that I don't spend much time there without a specific reason. Overwhelmed but grateful that there are SO many photos and recipes to go through - I got a scanner for Christmas and I hope it's easy to use! Grateful to give my brother the china and silver even though I've been passively coveting their china forever - but I have my own wedding china and can't be greedy.
Grateful my SIL is easy and flexible about making homes for things - not overly particular like me.
Grateful for some alone time after I got home. I felt like I really needed it.
Grateful I have a telework day scheduled for tomorrow.
Grateful to be sober.