Old 07-05-2022, 07:32 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
MLD51
Giving up is NOT an option.

Hi everyone,
Just checking in. Had a busy weekend going up to the cabin Friday to mow (came right back Friday evening), getting things done around my house, taking the convertible out, hiking, stuff like that. It was nice, except for people in my neighborhood lighting fireworks three nights in a row, until late at night (11:30, last night). So I didn't get the sleep I like to get. You are supposed to have a special permit to light the sort of fireworks that explode in the sky around here, but no one bothers and the police simply do not enforce it. My little Chauncey used to get so scared.

Granddaughter did get to go home a day early (Friday) and she is doing well. I'll be with her at their house tomorrow. Trying to work remotely. I'll see how that actually goes... I do have one meeting I need to be in. She is old enough to be quiet while I'm doing that.

You are doing a great job with Roxy, PJ. She will be calm and obedient soon. Perhaps you could look into some sort of training classes to do with her?