View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 11:37 PM
  # 387 (permalink)  
Britbird80

Morning all and thanks for the congrats on my milestone, I truly appreciate it.

Turs, glad you used all your tools and are feeling a bit better, birds can be so relaxing.
Hev, hope you are enjoying your long weekend.
NL, glad your son is home safe and hope he starts to feel better soon.
Aline, hope your enjoying some quality time with Mr Alpine.
PS glad you got that desk down safely! And that the visit went well.
CP, hope that rain clears for you.
Free, I love Indian cuisine, although I'm not overly adventurous on the spice front and stick to the milder flavours unlike my husband who insists on having the hottest thing on the menu and then sits there sweating whilst eating it lol.
Vik and Zura, always always grateful for coffee ☕ ❤ can't beat it.
Jack, I Wish my neighbours would bring me macaroni cheese! They sound very caring and kind!
CBS, hope the tennis was good, definitely worth just looking into a support group, I often wish I had rather than trying to deal with my feelings alone sometimes.
FBL, with you on the grateful for sobriety, I'm finding it never gets tiring waking up clear headed and guilt free.
Mags, you rock too! Hope your weekend is going well.

Gosh I hope I've not missed anybody! Apologies if i have, there's a few here lol.

Grateful for coffee in bed! Only get it once or twice a week so its a treat.
Grateful for a fun family day planned.
Grateful for getting organised and arranging some continuous professional development courses.
Grateful for a quiet week at work this week.
Grateful to have a walk and coffee planned with my bestest friend this week.
Grateful to watch look who's talking too with my kids yesterday, they found it rather funny and it made me feel like a kid again!

Have a fab day all and I'm so glad got a chance to catch up and post properly, your all inspiring.