View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 05:00 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  
Numblady

PS, yes it was about child brides. I somehow thought the group had ceased to exist after leader’s arrest but nope! Still going.
Zura, welcome. Glad you have joined!
Turs that camper van sounds so incredible.

Grateful Alpine feels like part of the fam and doesn’t mind my kid updates.
Grateful to try and draw some inspiration from Hev’s earlier wake-up. I so need to get back to the 445 a.m. wake up. It allowed me to work out consistently, have time for prayer and meditation, etc. But I just can’t seem to do it. Maybe in the new school year or something.
Grateful for a day without kiddos, to hopefully be a flaming ball of productivity.
Grateful it’s cool somewhere. This is a grati-whine. I’m in the heat dome and I really want to get out. And some rain would be cool. but that doesn’t seem to be on the agenda.
Grateful my neighbor texted me and we exchanged ziploc bags for the size she needed. And she gave me some watermelon and I’ll give her some home grown potatoes. Felt very neighborly!
Grateful for all the freedoms I have been given. To marry when I chose. To wear what I wanted. To raise my kids how I think appropriate (or as close to appropriate as I can muster!)
Grateful for another day.