View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 08:15 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Thanks for the new part Dee!
Hev, glad you are enjoying home ownership. It can be stressful but there’s always pride of ownership and rewards that come with making your house truly yours
Britbird, that is a good thought about defeating the AV
Alpine, homemade pizza sounds so good
CBS, congrats on the new bike. Good luck settling your mom’s estate. Yes, it can take a very long time depending on many factors. I was very lucky how things turned out with my dad. We had revised his will and trust before he got sick and to prevent his black widow partner from getting everything. His only assets were in two bank accounts which we consolidated and to which I had a TOD helping me avoid probate. 2-1/2 years later, Dads mortgage is still in foreclosure but I had nothing to do with that property. It’s between the lender and the black widow gal now. I guess I got a little carried away with my story there. Just be patient and this to shall pass 😊
Grateful for the beautiful birds of paradise and naked ladies blooming in the yard
Grateful for a 4-1/2 hour strenuous hike yesterday. I don’t think I’ll do that one again by myself though. My knees started to ache and I was a little scared. It is one of the most difficult hikes I’ve done and I wanted to collapse
toward the end. Grateful for epsom salt baths, icy hot and Advil 😊
Grateful to take it easy today
Grateful sonny boy has plans with a friend
Grateful for Better Call Saul